Teach Yourself 50 Ways to Improve Your Portuguese by Manuela Cook, Helena Tostevin (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
- AU $17.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have a working kwledge of Portuguese, but want to improve? Allow this book to come to your rescue and eliminate basic errors and slips of the pen. Each one of 50 top tips for improving your spoken and written Portuguese is presented and analysed across a whole double page, with explanations as to where and why people sometimes go wrong. The tips are grouped into grammar, spelling, false friends, pronunciation and cultural faux pas sections. There's even free downloadable audio content available to help you with your pronunciation. Polish your Portuguese with this brand new series from Teach Yourself - the No. 1 brand in language learning. 50 ways to improve your Portuguese touches all essential bases and is divided into the following easily digestible sections: Only got a minute? A 60-second introduction to Portuguese to get you started. Only got five minutes? Get to grips with Portuguese and its common pitfalls even if you're short of time. Only got ten minutes? Use your free time wisely to learn something about the Portuguese language. Insights Instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on Manuela Cook and Helena Tostevin's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests online to keep track of your progress. Articles Extra information to keep you motivated. Summaries Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Grammar Easy-to-follow building blocks to give you a clear understanding. Pronunciation Don't sound like a tourist - polish your pronunciation before you go. Audio Downloadable audio support online to help with key areas - iPod/MP3 compatible.
- Author BiographyHelena Tostevin teaches Portuguese at the University of Surrey. Manuela Cook has worked at the University of Wolverhampton and is the author of language courses and other materials for the learning of Portuguese.
- Author(s)Helena Tostevin,Manuela Cook
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Languages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note20
- Weight138 g
- Width130 mm
- Height12 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.