CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? Learn to Play Cricket: Teach Yourself is the essential guide for cricketers of all ages who want to improve their all-round skills and player performance. Written by Mark Butcher, Captain of Surrey County Cricket Club and former England Captain, together with Paul Abraham, an ECB Level 3 Coach and Berkshire County Cricket Club Committee Chairman, this book will help you to improve every dimension of your game. It covers all aspects of the sport from preparing for the game to improving your batting, fielding and bowling techniques. It also gives essential advice on tactical play, coaching, umpiring, scoring and most importantly the rules of the sport. Packed full of practices, training drills and key advice from Butcher and Abraham, this book will help you reach your full potential. Teach Yourself - the world's leading learning brand - is relaunched in 2010 as a multi-platform experience that will keep you motivated to achieve your goals. Let our expert author guide you through this brand new edition, with personal insights, tips, energising self-tests and summaries throughout the book. Go online at www.teachyourself.com for tests, extension articles and a vibrant community of like-minded learners. And if you don't have much time, don't worry - every book gives you 1, 5 and 10-minute bites of learning to get you started.
- Author BiographyMark Butcher has captained England and is currently captain of Surrey County Cricket Club. Paul Abraham is Berkshire Cricket Club Committee Chairman and ECB Level 3 Coach.
- Author(s)Mark Butcher,Paul Abraham
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Sports & Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note120 line drawings, 10 black and white half tones
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height13 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.