All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $35.80Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $45.31Trending at AU $48.57
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $28.96
- AU $27.48Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $18.88Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $17.51
About this product
- DescriptionIt is estimated that nearly a million Brits w own houses in Spain and that at least 100,000 are buying, looking for, or at least thinking seriously about, a (second) home in Spain. Every home owner has to go through the process of searching for property and buying it; most new and existing owners will be revating or redecorating at some point and this will involve dealing with tradesmen and/or suppliers. For this, these homebuyers will need to understand at least the basics of Spanish property law, house construction, building, plumbing, electrical systems etc, and they need to kw t only the words but how the systems work. Teach Yourself Spanish for Homebuyers gives the explanations and vocabulary for each aspect of finding, buying, revating and living in a house in Spain. In addition to approximately 90 labelled illustrations, the book has a CD which gives the pronunciation and practice of the necessary vocabulary.
- Author BiographyPeter MacBride is a successful author who writes from his own experience of buying a home abroad. Nat MacBride is a graduate in Spanish who has lived in Spain. Eva Mendaro Carrio is a native speaker of Spanish.
- Author(s)Eva Mendarro Carrio
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date03/08/2010
- Content Note90
- Weight206 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.