All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step visual guide to off-loom bead weaving This photo-intensive guide is a comprehensive resource for creating off-loom beadwork, from simple stitches that any beginner can do to more advanced techniques that you can work up to as you build your skills. Every page includes detailed color photos and diagrams that make it easy to follow along. You'll learn how to weave the peyote, ladder, brick, square, right angle weave, and herringbone stitches, as well as make beaded netting and create beaded clasps and other decorative details. Plus, you'll get patterns to make modern, stylish pieces, from necklaces, bracelets, and earrings to napkin rings.
- Author BiographyChris Franchetti Michaels is a writer and jewelry artisan specializing in beaded designs, wirework, and metal fabrication. She is the author of Teach Yourself VISUALLY Jewelry Making & Beading, Beading VISUAL Quick Tips, and Wire Jewelry VISUAL Quick Tips. Chris has appeared on several episodes of DIY Network's Jewelry Making, and her designs have been featured in popular books.
- Author(s)Chris Franchetti Michaels
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.