Teach Yourself Visually Piano by Tere Stouffer, Mary Sue Taylor (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 20 million Americans play the pia, making it the country's most popular instrument. This information-packed guide covers all the basics of reading music and playing the pia. It features full-color photographs that demonstrate the principles and techniques, progressing from playing basic tes to common chords to intermediate skills. Step-by-step text instructions accompany each photograph. It's perfect for pia students, people who want to learn to play a few songs, and adults who played as children and want to play it again! Mary Sue Taylor (Roswell, GA) has filled her share of musical requests, having played pia in the Atlanta area since 1954. Over the years, she's dusted the keys of nearly every pia in town, from formal society clubs to dim, smoke-filled jazz bars to the hottest house parties. She has taught beginning pia, jazz, improvisation, chord study, and other related topics to a diverse array of students for five decades. Tere Stouffer (Kxville, TN) is a freelance writer and editor whose published books include Marathon Training For Dummies (0-7645-2510-7).
- Author BiographyMary Sue Taylor has taught beginning piano, jazz, improvisation, chord study, and other related topics to a diverse array of students since 1956. She has also filled her share of musical requests, having played piano in the Atlanta area since 1954. Over the years, she has dusted the keys of nearly every piano in the Atlanta area, from formal society clubs to dim, smoke-filled jazz bars to the hottest house parties. She lives in Roswell, Georgia, with her husband, Jimmy. Tere Stouffer is a freelance author and editor who has now broken into the double digits-this is her tenth book. She lives in Knoxville, Tennessee, with her chocolate Lab, Maxine, who kept her feet warm on many a late winter night spent working on this manuscript.
- Author(s)Mary Sue Taylor,Tere Stouffer
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight848 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.23Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.