All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocks are portable, fun to knit, and quick to complete--and they make great gifts. This step-by-step guide walks you through all the techniques used to knit beautiful socks--from buying yarn to working on double-pointed needles, from turning a heel to grafting a toe. It covers knitting socks top-down, toe-up, and flat, explains how to create various heels and toes, and gives you a dozen original patterns for everything from baby booties to knee socks. Whether you're new to knitting or just new to socks, you'll learn the skills needed for a lifetime of creative sock knitting.
- Author BiographyLaura Chau is a self-taught knitter, designer, spinner, and dyer. She works as a custom dyer and teaches numerous classes at Toronto's popular yarn store Lettuce Knit. Laura has had multiple designs featured on Knitty.com and sells her patterns on her Web site and blog, cosmicpluto knits! (www.cosmicpluto.com).
- Author(s)Laura Chau
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Visually Consumer
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.