All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn Teach With Discipline, William Prince McLemore devotes his experience to one of the most pressing, but least addressed, issues in public education todayodiscipline. The objective of this book is to assist teachers with a variety of approaches, strategies, and concrete examples of t only how to resolve discipline problems but also how to prevent these incidents from occurring in the first place.
- Author BiographyWilliam Prince McLemore is Professor of Education at Governors State University.
- Author(s)William Prince McLemore
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/12/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Out-of-print date07/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.