All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher Interviews is a complete manual that covers everything from how a teacher might package and market themselves through the entire application and interview process. It contains specific advice on how to prepare cover letters, resumes, and interview portfolios. It also explains the various interview formats and how to best attack each one, particularly the demonstration lesson. There are almost one hundred sample interview questions along with strategies and tips on how to answer each one. In addition, there is special advice offered in every chapter specific to the alternate route candidate and his or her specific situation. Everything you need to kw about interviewing is in this book.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Pollock is a former teacher, principal, and university professor with over thirty-five years of interviewing experience. He continues to teach at the university level and heads Advanta Consulting, which works with schools and administrators in the interview and hiring process. He has lectured and consulted on teacher interviews for over fifteen years. Bob currently resides in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Robert Pollock
- PublisherAdvanta Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationFarragut
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdvanta Press
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.