All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAll teachers experience negative stress in the workplace whether it is due to pressures of the job whilst at school or the perpetual need to take work home. In this informative book, Elizabeth Holmes provides practical advice and solutions to enable teachers to experience less negative stress in their lives and understand the links between the way they function in the classroom and their personal well-being. Drawing on real life case studies and providing strategies for teachers wanting to be proactive in dealing with their well-being, stress and career, this book outlines all the different components that contribute to physical, emotional, spiritual and mental well-being. This includes: * good stress and bad stress * communication * enhancing personal well-being at school * well-being and career development. Written in a clear and accessible style with plenty of practical examples and advice, Teacher Well-Being is an essential read for all teachers, headteachers and school managers, whether just entering the profession or experienced practitioners.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Holmes is a freelance writer and researcher. She is author of The Newly Qualified Teacher's Handbook also published by RoutledgeFalmer.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Holmes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.