All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis White Wolves Teachers' Guide provides engaging lesson plans and extension activities to support the White Wolves n-fiction series for year 5. White Wolves n-fiction reflects the range of n-fiction texts that children will come across in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks and is an exciting extension to the White Wolves fiction guided reading scheme. Structured to support the new Primary Framework, this series of n-fiction titles for KS2 has been written and designed to provide a fresh, high-interest look at core geography, history and science topics, and is ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographyGill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and has been series editor for several major literary programmes (including Literacy World and Rigby Dimensions) and series consultant for publishers including Scholastic, Hodder & Stoughton, Franklin Watts and Evans. She was heavily involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the National Literacy Strategy for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Gill Matthews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white throughout
- Weight243 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.