All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFluency in Number Facts - Teacher's Guide Year 3 and Year 4 for lower Key Stage 2 contains a bank of whole-class activities with supporting Interactive Whiteboard display resources to teach new facts and revise kwn facts. The accompanying CD provides mental maths tests to support preparation for SATs testing and a host of other resources. The Teacher Guide for Y3/Y4 contains: * games and activities arranged according to the three Key Aspects: Number, place value and rounding, Addition and subtraction and Multiplication and division * whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities and Individual activities aimed at ensuring children practise and consolidate their fluency in each of the three Key Aspects * lists of the resources required for games and activities as well as instructions and, where appropriate, any variations * Additional multi-aspect games and activities to develop mental fluency in all three Key Aspects. The CD contains: * downloadable resources for Maths facts, Whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities, Individual activities and Written activities * mental fluency challenges aimed at providing children with further practice and consolidation and also at offering teachers a means of assessing individual children's proficiency in the mental recall of number facts. * number cards required for some of the games and activities * assessment and record-keeping formats to enable teachers to keep a record of the level of mastery that individual children have achieved in each of the three Key Aspect.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication11/11/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFluency in Number Facts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight500 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Format DetailsA4
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.