All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionlove my teachers because...They love coming to school and they make you love it too! Teachers help you make new friends. Most of all, they love to see you succeed! Of Todd Parr's many devoted fans, the most vocal and enthusiastic are teachers. Elementary school and preschool educators constantly give thanks for everything his books have contributed to their classrooms: teaching their students about being different, making mistakes, respecting the planet, giving thanks, getting a little silly, and more. They admire Todd's inclusive messages, and are proud to include his books in their curriculums. Now, with The Teacher Book, Todd says thanks back to them - and offers a way for students and parents to say thanks, too. From admiring the way teachers foster creativity and friendship in the classroom to how they make sure students have all the materials they need, this is a celebration of everything teachers contribute to the world. Bursting with positivity about school and the people who make it special, The Teacher Book is sure to become a classroom and at-home favorite.
- Author BiographyTodd Parr is the author of more than thirty books for children, including the New York Times bestselling The I Love You Book, The Earth Book, and The Thankful Book. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Todd Parr
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width262 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.