All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers Undefeated is about how teachers continue to do the best for their students. They do so despite clumsy interventions from governments who have idea how difficult they have made school life. They do so despite the fact that they are pressurized into producing dubious outcomes and are over-scrutinized in every aspect of their professional lives. The book is filled with testimony from teachers who still bring energy, creativity and commitment to everything they do. Jon Berry explains how the political and ecomic circumstances of the past forty years play out in our classrooms on a daily basis. He discusses possibilities for collective resistance to policies that reduce the enjoyment of learning to a succession of test rehearsals and exam preparation. This is a book for serving teachers, those about to enter the profession, parents and anyone interested in preserving a rounded education for our children. For multiple copy discounts 'download the flyer' below.
- Author BiographyDr Jon Berry is the programme director for the Professional Doctorate in Education (EdD) at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Jon Berry
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Weight186 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.