All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to draw attention to some of the concerns and problems that teachers have in dealing with techlogy issues. The chapters of the book are designed with a practical approach. Professionals and educators have the opportunity to respond to prompts on what techlogy means in the school setting. There is an excellent chapter in the book designed to help education professionals plan teacher techlogy inservice training. The book also contains techlogical phrases that will help teachers in writing reports and developing grant proposals in the techlogy area. A highlight of the book is in the final chapter where there are two hundred questions of things teachers would like to kw about techlogy in the educational setting.
- Author(s)Susan Louise Peterson
- PublisherInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBethesda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Scholars Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight154 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.