All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book centers on the fact that needed improvements in our schools will t occur unless education is able to attract and retain great teachers in the school's classrooms. Teachers with The Magic is directed to administrative leaders as well as those individuals that are seeking ways to become better teachers. Great teachers themselves will be inspired by the book's discussion of what great teachers do the classroom to engage students in learning.
- Author BiographyM. Scott Norton has served as a classroom teacher, coordinator of curriculum, associate superintendent and superintendent of schools. He served as professor and vice-chairman of the Department of Educational Administration at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, and as professor and chairman of the Department of Educational Administration and Policy Studies at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)M. Scott Norton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight258 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.