All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1 Kings begins with the last days of David, continues with the glorious days of Solomon's reign but then disobedience and decline resulting in a divided kingdom and idolatry. Elijah and Elisha confront the evil perpetrated by the kings and they point people to the one true God.
This useful resource, alongside the others in this growing 'Teaching the Bible Series', is for those who have the privilege and joy of teaching or preaching a particular book or theme from the Bible. Whether you're a leader of a small group, preacher or a youth worker, it will help you to communicate the message from 1 Kings whether it is a word for believers or the opportunity to teach evangelistically.
- Author BiographyBob Fyall is Senior Tutor in Ministry for the Cornhill Training Course (Scotland). Prior to that he was the Director of Rutherford House, Edinburgh. He is an experienced pastor, preacher and Old Testament scholar.
- Author(s)Bob Fyall
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleProclamation Trust
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.49
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.