All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence of the AIDS pandemic has forced a sea of change in the debate over sexuality education. Even schools previously reluctant to offer sexuality education w face HIV/AIDS education mandates. Teaching About Sexuality and HIV provides professionals with an integrated, accessible text on the principles, methods, and special issues surrounding sexuality education today. Chapters discuss such subjects as Effective Sexuality and HIV Education: What Works and Why, Creating a Productive Learning Environment, and Introspective Methods: Helping Learners See Relevance, and Methods for Helping Learners Develop Skills. This practical, original, and user-friendly guide will be invaluable to anyone whose work is connected with health and sexuality education.
- Author BiographyEvonne Hedgepeth, Ph.D. is Executive Director of Lifespan Education in Olympia, Washington and has served as adjunct faculty at four colleges. Both have worked as public school teachers, community health educators, teacher-trainers and consultants in sexuality education.
- Author(s)Evonne M. Hedgepeth,Joan Helmich
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.