About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to the philosophy of techlogy that is accessible to n-philosophers. It offers a survey of the current state-of-affairs in the philosophy of techlogy and also discusses the relevance of that for teaching about techlogy. The book includes questions and assignments and offers an extensive antated bibliography for those who want to read more about the discipline.
- Author BiographyThe author is assistant professor in philosophy of technology at the Eindhoven University of Technology and affiliate professor in reformational philosophy at the Delft University of Technology (both in the Netherlands). Before that he was physics teacher and technology teacher educator. He is currently the editor-in-chief of the International Journal for Technology & Design Education.
- Author(s)Marc J. De Vries
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.