All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a survival guide to teaching adults in FE. Amanda Hayes places students at the heart of teaching and learning and provides readers with practical strategies to help them create a stimulating and effective learning environment in college, workplace and community venues. A wide range of issues are covered including: catering for different learning styles, managing learner's expectations, promoting diversity and social inclusion, learning in the workplace and dealing with punctuality and retention. A variety of approaches are presented from which the reader can develop effective teaching and support strategies for their own situation and ensure that their adult students successfully gain academic and vocational skills, as well as self confidence.
- Author BiographyAmanda Hayes is Vice Principal of Kensington and Chelsea FE College, UK. She has written extensively on issues in FE.
- Author(s)Amanda Hayes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.