All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how the ethical conduct of business has become a topic of major interest in the USA and a subject for serious study in American universities and business schools. In Europe, including Great Britain, public concern is increasing about the moral aspects of business behaviour. Professor Mahoney shows how this growing concern is reflected in the programmes of business studies offered by various European universities and business schools. The results of a survey point to future developments in this area.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mahoney is Professor of Commerce at Gresham College, Professor or Moral and Social Theology at King's College, London and Director of King's College Business Ethics Centre. His other books include Seeking the Spirit (1983), Bioethics and Belief (1984) and The Making of Moral Theology (1989).
- Author(s)Jack Mahoney
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Academic Collections: Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.