All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for practitioners from a variety of backgrounds, this text is intended for teachers, residential staff and students who wish to understand more about the education of children and young people who are deafblind.
- Author BiographyStuart Aitken is Principal Officer of Sense Scotland. Marianna Buultjens is Coordinator of the Scottish Sensory Centre and Senior Lecturer at the Moray House Institute of Education, University of Edinburgh. Catherine Clark is Head Teacher of Carnbooth School for Deafblind Children, Glasgow. Jane T. Eyre is Assistant Head Teacher also at Cambooth School for Deafblind Children, Glasgow. Laura Pease is Head of SILD Centre, Whitefield Schools, Walthamstow, London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCatherine Clark,Jane T. Eyre,Laura Pease,Marianna Buultjens,Stuart Aitken
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.