All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning to ride should be fun, progressive and constructive, but all too often children can be frightened or put off. Teaching them is t easy. This book offers advice, exercises, lesson plans, games and teaching tips designed to provide variety and sound instruction, plus a range of invative ideas for making learning to ride an enjoyable, worthwhile and satisfying experience, even for the very young.
- Author BiographyJane Wallace, a former international three-day event rider, is a well known author, respected trainer and mother of two pony mad-sons. She is also the author of The Less Than Perfect Horse, and several titles in the Threshold Picture Guide series.
- Author(s)Jane Wallace
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteb&w drawings and diagrams, index
- Weight340 g
- Width186 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byLucinda Green
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.