All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook contains over sixty activities for learning-through-play. The activities were created by teacher-candidates, retired educators, and student-learners. They include interdisciplinary activities for first through twelfth grade levels. Each activity includes how-to-implement instructions along with applicable learning standards.
- Author BiographyMarjorie S. Schiering began her educational career at Ohio State University before earning her Master's in Reading at the College of New Rochelle and Doctorate at St. John's University. Teaching in Ohio, NC, and NY she has devoted her career, as an educator, to utilizing the Interactive Method (IM) by engaging student learners in project and performance-based instruction and, simultaneously, developing their critical and creative thinking skills.She is currently a professor at Molloy College.
- Author(s)Marjorie S. Schiering
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight594 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.