All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical information for teachers on developing their students' critical thinking skills. Ensuring that students leave school with good critical thinking skills has become a high priority over the last few years. This highly practical book provides effective strategies for developing these skills. The strategies can be adapted for all age ranges. This highly practical series contains a wide range of books of importance to teachers, trainees and NQTs. Each book is packed with ready-to-use activities to be used in the classroom. They are quick and easy to dip into: each technique is presented on the left-hand page, and the facing right-hand page shows a practical activity to put that technique into practice.
- Author BiographyMal Leicester is an Emeritus Professor of Education at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Mal Leicester
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIdeas in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight172 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.