All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for a methods book to facilitate literacy and academic development in your K-12 classroom? Building on a solid foundation in language acquisition and learning theory, this text will show you how to examine your own practice and design lessons that consider the individual needs of English language learners and accelerate their achievement. This text is designed to help your students develop proficiency in both everyday and academic English while developing listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills. It also serves as a great guide for promoting high-level, high-quality, and high-expectation instruction with respect to language, literacy development, and academic achievement for all of your students.
- Author BiographyCarol Rothenberg is a staff developer in the area of literacy and English language learners. Providing support and guidance to teachers across content areas and grade levels, she coaches them in planning, assessing, and reflecting on instruction. She has worked with elementary and secondary schools throughout the San Diego Unified School District, training teachers and administrators on effective programs and instruction for English language learners. An experienced classroom teacher, Carol has taught bilingual special education, Spanish, and English to migrant workers. She currently teaches classes for new teachers on effective instruction of English language learners.
- Author(s)Carol Rothenberg,Doug Fisher
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/05/2007
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.