All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Entrepreneurship moves entrepreneurship education from the traditional process view to a practice-based approach and advocates teaching entrepreneurship using a portfolio of practices, which includes play, empathy, creation, experimentation, and reflection. Together these practices help students develop the competency to think and act entrepreneurially in order to create, find, and exploit opportunities of all kinds in a continuously changing and uncertain world. Divided into two parts, the book is written for those educators who want their students to develop a bias for action and who are willing to explore new approaches in their own classrooms. A set of 42 exercises with detailed teaching tes is also included to help educators effectively teach the practices in their curriculum. Entrepreneurship educators will find a great deal of useful kwledge in this volume, which provides relevant, targeted exercises for immediate application in the classroom.
- Author BiographyHeidi M. Neck, Ph.D., Jeffry A. Timmons Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College, US, Patricia G. Greene, Ph.D., Paul T. Babson Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College, US and Candida G. Brush, Vice Provost of Global Entrepreneurial Leadership, Franklin W. Olin Chair in Entrepreneurship, Babson College, US
- Author(s)Candida G. Brush,Heidi M. Neck,Patricia G. Greene
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.