All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful book helps teachers redefine an inclusive curriculum by questioning what is taught, how it is taught, to whom, and under what conditions. It offers teachers a wealth of challenging, open-ended pursuits that give students voice and help them better understand their world. It explores opportunities for students to connect with social justice issues in the real world through imagined experiences found in short stories, vels, plays, picture books, graphic vels, and primary source documents, such as letters.
- Author BiographyKathleen Gould Lundy has been involved in teaching and the arts for more than 30 years. A popular speaker and education leader, Kathy has worked on the development of curriculum documents and instructional videos on many aspects of literacy and learning. Coordinator of Destination Arts at York University, a joint venture of the Faculty of Education and the Faculty of Fine Arts, she was coordinator of dramatic arts and dance at the Toronto District School Board for many years. She has been involved in the development of ground-breaking educational programs including BOLDPRINT and TIMELINE.
- Author(s)Kathleen Gould Lundy
- PublisherPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPembroke Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight386 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.