All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAs persons who are involved in training and instructing in various aspects of FCR/ MCR techlogy and business are t professional trainers, and do t have an educational background, this booklet provides guidance in teaching techniques and in planning and implementation of training. This guide is specifically written for FCR/ MCR techlogy, but it can also be adapted for kwledge transfer in almost every other subject by interpreting the contents accordingly.
- Author(s)Paul Gut
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleFCR/MCR Toolkit S.
- Place of PublicationSt Gallen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.