All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully photocopiable resource will provide essential materials for anyone teaching pre-entry or foundation Maths in secondary schools and further education. Teaching Foundation Mathematics is developed to provide age appropriate material for adult learners with moderate to severe learning difficulties and/or disabilities and for children, over twelve, with special needs. It will also prove useful to teachers training to work with these learners. Thirty ready-to-use lessons are at your fingertips in this book, complete with tutor's tes, teaching objectives, detailed lesson plans and photocopiable worksheets, where appropriate. The lessons are divided into three areas - number, shape and measure.
- Author BiographyNadia Naggar-Smith was a Basic Skills and Key Skills lecturer and co-ordinator in Further Education at New College Nottingham and is now working with young people with mental health problems.
- Author(s)Nadia Naggar-Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.