All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teaching Guide to The Ancient Egyptian World is a complete, all-in-one resource that provides teachers with the support they need to help their students access the content of the book from the Medieval & Early Modern World series. It contains a collection of important instructional tools for the teacher, and a separate section on reading and literacy with practical strategies for teaching content to students with a wide range of abilities and learning styles. Special multimedia, cross-curricular projects, one for each chapter, designed for mixed-group use gives students of all backgrounds and learning styles a chance to access and interact with the content. Chapter-by-chapter three-page lesson plans that are filled with activities to help teachers get the most out of every chapter in the book, including two chapter activities in blackline master form, graphic organizer reproducibles, project outlines, rubrics and a chapter assessment.
- Author BiographyEric H. Cline is Associate Professor of Classics and Chair of the Department of Classical and Semitic Languages and Literatures at The George Washington University. Jill Rubalcaba began her working life as a college- and high-school mathematics teacher, all the while continuing to go to school to study more math, writing, and business. Later she worked as an engineer on the Patriot Missile. Ms. Rubalcaba is grateful to her children, Kelly and Dan, for showing her the joys of writing for children. Jill Rubalcaba is the author of several books for young adults, including The Wadjet Eye, Place in the Sun, and The Early Human World.
- Author(s)Associate Professor of Classics Anthropology and History Chair Department of Classical and Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations Eric H Cline,Jill Rubalcaba
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWorld in Ancient Times
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight426 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byProfessor and Chair of History Amanda H Podany,University Ronald Mellor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.