All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Key Stage 2 Music is a complete step-by-step scheme of work for both specialist and n-specialist teachers. The book is carefully constructed to help teachers meet curriculum requirements and deliver music in an exciting and creative way, and includes detailed lesson plans yet also provides the flexibility for teachers to create their own. The book contains plenty of songs and rhymes, listening recommendations and assessment grids and provides fantastic audio and visual support. The Enhanced CD contains photocopiable lyrics and worksheets for easy printing/projection as well as backing tracks and full performances of all the songs contained within. Ann Bryant's Teaching Foundation Music (1-84328-215-1) and Teaching Key Stage 1 Music (1-84328-144-9) are also available.
- Author BiographyFollowing Ann Bryant's training at the Royal College of music and her postgraduate course in Dalcroze Eurythmics, she has taught music movement and Drama to young people both here in the U.K and in Europe. For the last fifteen years Ann has specialised in Foundation and Key Stage 1, developing a unique and dynamic style of teaching. Author of the award-winning 'Teaching Key Stage 1 Music' (best New Music Product - Music Industry Associations Awards 2002), she has also established a highly successful career as a children's author.
- Author(s)Ann Bryant
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight576 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.