All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Teaching Languages Online supports the professional development of language educators as they teach all or part of their courses online. Containing extensive additions, this revised edition includes new models, illustrations and heuristics to further support research-based conceptualization, creativity and practice. In n-technical prose with emphasis on excellence in pedagogical practice, the text takes both the new and experienced language instructor through the nuts and bolts of online teaching practices, using a wide range of examples to illustrate these practices. As well as providing new resources and models, this new edition also considers the impact of broader techlogical and pedagogical changes, including mobility (learning on the move) and learning in 3D environments.
- Author BiographyCarla Meskill is Professor in the Department of Educational Theory and Practice at the University at Albany, State University of New York. Her research and teaching explores new forms of technology use in language education as well as the influences of new technologies on developing language and literacy practices. Natasha Anthony is Director of the International Language Laboratory and Assistant Professor of Russian at Hudson Valley Community College in New York. She also teaches graduate online courses in the Department of Educational Theory and Practice at the University at Albany, State University of New York. Her research focuses on Computer Assisted Language Learning and, more specifically, on the use of synchronous and asynchronous oral components in online language courses.
- Author(s)Carla Meskill,Natasha Anthony
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleMM Textbooks
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width174 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.