All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching literacy across the curriculum can enhance effectiveness of learning and teaching, and this book demonstrates how this can be achieved. It explores approaches to teaching and developing literacy in a range of subject areas and is suitable for trainees and qualified teachers who wish to improve their practice and understanding of teaching literacy.
- Author BiographyDavid Wray taught in primary schools for 10 years and is currently Professor of Literacy Education at the University of Warwick. He has published over 40 books on aspects of literacy teaching and is best known for his work on developing teaching strategies to help pupils access the curriculum through literacy. His work was made an integral part of the National Literacy Strategy in England at both primary (1997) and secondary (2001) levels. More recently he has acted as consultant to a number of electronic learning projects and has begun new research programs exploring the importance and teaching of handwriting, and the use of mobile learning devices.
- Author(s)David Wray
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Cross-curricular Strand Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.