All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative historical study of the rise of teacher power and the state in France and the United States
- Author BiographyNicholas Toloudis is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at The College of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Nicholas Toloudis
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight454 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.