All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a revolutionary approach, author Sang H. Kim has blended his extensive kwledge of martial art training with modern and classical teaching methodology to create a system of teaching martial arts for the 21st century. This book is filled with practical information to help you lead your students from white belt to black belt and beyond.
- Author BiographySang H Kim is an internationally respected author of 8 books. He currently devotes his time to teaching, writing and presenting seminars around the world.
- Author(s)Sang H. Kim
- PublisherTurtle Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWethersfield, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtle Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight478 g
- Width250 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.