Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis title highlights aspects of progression and continuity in the teaching of Mathematics across the elementary years and encourages readers to develop an understanding of key principles and the confidence to apply these appropriately to their classroom practice. It addresses the connections between teaching, managing, planning, and assessment, and presents ideas about how practitioners can enhance children's mathematical understanding and ability to use mathematics in a variety of contexts
- Author BiographyGill Bottle is Senior Lecturer in Education at Canterbury Christ Church College, University of Kent.
- Author(s)Gill Bottle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.