All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive examination of the offerings from 45 of the leading undergraduate and graduate programmes devoted to design, illustration, animation, and computer art. Teaching Motion Design presents detailed information on all the current principles and practices of 3-D computer animation, character animation, pictorial background illustration, time-based design, interactive media, kinetic typography, film design, television graphic design, and much more.Organized in to easy-to-use sections this will become an essential volume for anyone involved with any aspect of design, animation and computer art - from students and graduates to teachers, lecturers, and professors.
- Author BiographyMichael Dooley is the principal of MichaelDooley Design+Writing and graphic design history instructor at Art Center College of Design, Loyola Marymount University, and UCLA Extension. As a lecturer he has spoken at the UCLA Hammer Museum, the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art, and the California Institute of the Arts (CalArts). Steven Heller is co-chair of the MFA Design: Designer as Author+Entrepreneur program at New York's School of Visual Arts. He is the author, editor and co-editor of more than one hundred books on design and popular culture.
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/10/2011
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMichael Dooley,Steven Heller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.