All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMax Camp has developed a system of teaching and performing at the pia formulated to develop all types of pia students. Camp emphasizes the concept of rhythm as pulse and musicality from day one so students already have a sense of the music as a whole when they progress into more demanding literature.
- Author(s)Max W. Camp
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight703 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.