All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionMany teachers are devoting substantial amounts of time searching for resources to effectively teach poetry. This pack has been specifically developed to link poems with key objectives and a wealth of practical teaching ideas. There is a 'Notes for Teachers' section that accompanies each poem and includes both suggestions for using the poem with either a whole class or a group, and extension activities. All of the poems in the pack have been used on school workshops with 7-12 year old children - most are written by Alan Peat, but the collection also includes poems by Colin McNaughton and Michael Rosen. All poetry styles are covered, including rhyming and n-rhyming, haiku, expanding/contracting poems, shape poems, rap and free verse. Alan Peat also provides five writing frames to help children to structure their responses to poems effectively.
- Author(s)Alan Peat
- PublisherImaginative Minds
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDigbeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImaginative Minds
- Illustrator(s)Iqbal Aslam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.