All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication combines the research findings from the first year of the Campaign for Learning co-ordinated Learning to Learn in Schools action research project with: practical case studies of how some of the schools implemented Learning to Learn; a summary of how the thinking behind the project evolved; and invative discussion mats for use by teachers wanting to introduce this thinking into their schools. The project has involved 24 schools, ranging from the early years to Key Stage 4, exploring the impact of using Learning to Learn approaches and teaching pupils how to learn on standards and motivation. In the event, one of the most significant findings has been the impact on teacher morale of re-focusing on learning, making the publication a must for its discussion mats alone for any school worried about teacher retention.
- Author(s)Bill Lucas,Jillian Rodd,Toby Greany
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCampaign for Learning S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philip Chambers
- Volume editorMartha Kurzl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.