Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a wealth of simple, research-based strategies for teaching reading and writing, this book is designed for each chapter to be accessible to teachers, tutors, parents, and paraprofessionals. Teaching Reading and Writing demonstrates that effective literacy instruction does t have to be complicated or expensive. Each chapter provides easy-to use techniques and with Internet search terms. This guide presents teaching methods that can be implemented without having to acquire additional books, packages, or other instructional devices. All you need is paper, pencil, books, teacher creativity and imagination, and a desire to help students.
- Author BiographyAndrew Johnson is professor of Holistic Education at Minnesota State University, Mankato, specializing in literacy instruction, holistic education, and educational psychology.
- Author(s)Andrew P. Johnson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight531 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.