All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShakespeare too difficult! No. His works belong to everyone who speaks, or who wants to speak, English. In this exciting and accessible book, Fred Sedgwick, who has been teaching Shakespeare to KS2 children for many years, offers techniques for introducing some of the plays - starting with A Midsummer Night's Dream - to children between the ages of nine and twelve. These ideas will help them to write, act and draw in the grip of the greatest of writers. Above all, they will help them to enjoy Shakespeare's words, and extend the power of their own words. Any teacher concerned with literacy, however nervous she or he may be about approaching Shakespeare, will find this book practical and inspiring.
- Author BiographyFred Sedgwick is a poet, former headteacher and author of many books in the areas of literature, expressive arts, education and creativity. He has over 20 years' experience teaching Shakespeare to primary school children.
- Author(s)Fred Sedgwick
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.78New
- AU $76.89New
- AU $36.17New
- AU $29.80New
- AU $77.88New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $19.67Trending at AU $22.88
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $36.17
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.06
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $19.26
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $87.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.04
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $93.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.