All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a theoretical understanding of the forms and functions of short films. Establishes a conceptual approach to the analysis of short films and builds on this foundation to provide helpful advice for teachers and students who are producing their own short films or using practical work to engage with the Media and Film Studies curriculum.
- Author BiographySYMON QUY is Senior Lecturer in Media Education at Central School of Speech and Drama (University of London), where he is Course Leader for PGCE Media Studies. He was awarded a National Teaching Fellowship in 2005 by the Higher Education Academy for his work in developing media teaching and learning in the sector.
- Author(s)Symon Quy
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Film and Media Studies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight285 g
- Width184 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.