All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version. In this widely popular book, pre- and in-service elementary and secondary school teachers get the tools and confidence they need to meet the educational, behavioral, and social needs of every student in today's diverse classrooms. With its numerous learning activities and sample lessons-plus stories from teachers, students, and parents-it features a strong focus on applying practical, proven strategies for effective teaching and learning. Teaching Students Who Are Exceptional, Diverse, and at Risk in the General Education Classroom is the ideal guide for today's busy classroom teachers who identify students with special needs as both their greatest challenges and often their greatest rewards. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0132836734 / 9780132836739 Teaching Students Who are Exceptional, Diverse, and At Risk in the General Education Classroom Loose Leaf Version
- 0133394778 / 9780133394771 Teaching Students Who are Exceptional, Diverse, and At Risk in the General Education Classroom, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Author BiographySharon Vaughn holds the H. E. Hartfelder/Southland Corporation Regents Chair in Human Development and is currently the Director of the Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk at the University of Texas. She was the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Learning Disabilities and the Co-Editor of Learning Disabilities Research and Practice. She is the recipient of the CEC Research Award and the AERA Special Education SIG distinguished researcher award. She is the author of more than 200 articles and 10 books that address the reading outcomes of students with learning difficulties, learning disabilities and English language learners. She is currently the Principal Investigator or Co-Principal Investigator on several Institutes for Education Sciences, National Institute for Child Health and Human Development, and Office of Special Education Programs research grants investigating effective interventions for students with learning disabilities and behavior problems as well as students who are English language learners. She can be contacted at: email@example.com . Jeanne Shay Schumm is Professor of Literacy Education at University of Miami. She is currently Professor-in-Residence at the university's Henry S. West Laboratory School where she directs the UM STARS Reading Laboratory. She has edited or co-authored 15 books including Promising Practices for Urban Reading Instruction (International Reading Association) and Reading Assessment and Instruction for All Learners (Guilford) as well as numerous research articles and book chapters. Her research interests include differentiated reading instruction and teacher education. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author(s)Candace S Bos,Sharon R Vaughn
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1202 g
- Width216 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Loose-leaf
- Edition Statement6th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.