All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inclusive schools movement has been around since the mid 1980s, yet many teachers find themselves ill-equipped to make the transition. This superb book offers information, guidance, and training ranging from history of the inclusion movement to recommended activities for use with students. The authors draw upon their personal experiences as classroom teachers and describe ways of implementing curriculum change, grading procedures, partnering with parents, and other key strategies to assist the teacher in setting up a successful inclusive classroom to meet the needs of all students in the 21st century.
- Author BiographySally Cox Mayberry is a professor in the College of Education at Florida Gulf Coast University in Ft. Myers. She was an elementary teacher for 15 years. Brenda Belson Lazarus has been a professor at Florida Gulf Coast University in Ft. Myers since the college was founded in 1997. She began her teaching career in general education classrooms at the elementary and junior high school levels.
- Author(s)Brenda Belson Lazarus,Sally Cox Mayberry
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/07/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.