All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a rich resource for all those who support the learning of teachers. These teachers of teachers (ToTs) may find themselves: Being responsible for staff development within the context of a school; Running a one-off workshop or a longer in-service programme; Teaching university-based elements of an initial teacher preparation (ITP) programme; or Mentoring a trainee during the classroom based elements of their ITP or as part of an ongoing programme of inservice provision. Based on many years of experience in the field as ToTs and researchers, the authors provide strategies which support the following processes and practices: Designing and planning effective programmes to support teacher learning Planning sessions or sequences of sessions on such programmes Engaging in a one-to-one mentoring process Assessing teachers and their learning Managing your personal development as a ToTs
- Author BiographyAngi Malderez is a Senior Lecturer at Leeds University. Martin Wedell is Senior Lecturer and Head of International Education at the University of Leeds, UK.
- Author(s)Angi Malderez,Martin Wedell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.