Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis sourcebook of ideas is designed to help teachers, students and others interested in education to understand and engage in philosophical enquiry with children. It illustrates how philosophical discussion can help promote critical thinking as well as the moral and social values essential for citizenship in a democratic society. It also shows how a community of enquiry can be created in any classroom, enriching learning across the whole curriculum.
- Author BiographyDr Robert Fisher, Professor of Education, Brunel University, UK
- Author(s)Robert Fisher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date30/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.