CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching Values Toolkit is a series of five comprehensive books designed to provide a collection of practical resources to enable teachers to teach values education in the classroom. Based on 'The six kinds of best' concept by David Koutsoukis, the books contain a series of activities to make learning values education fun. They are suitable for a variety of pupil learning styles and intelligences. Features: comprehensive teachers tes about values in schools; an explanation of and suggestions for using the book; curriculum links; reward certificates relevant to each section; self reflection checklists; title pages for each of the six sections; detailed overview pages providing concept development and extension; comprehensive teachers tes (discussion points or worksheet information) compiled in a two page spread; graphic organiser suggestions; jokes; answers where appropriate; a wide selection of pupil pages; includes digital version on accompanying CD.
- Author(s)David Koutsoukis
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Ross
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Interest Age5-14 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.