All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this guide is to provide teachers with a comprehensive approach to teaching world cinema topics. It offers opportunities for development of key concepts around case studies of national cinemas.
- Author(s)Kate Gamm
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication02/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching Film and Media Studies S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight305 g
- Width187 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.