All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the Christian seasons brings new meaning to our worship and removes the distance between past and present. The cycle of the seasons keeps Christ in our hearts and minds throughout the year. This spiritually enriching resource helps pastors, worship leaders, and Christian educators understand and incorporate into the life of the church the symbols, colors, and practices of the church year. For each season and special day, Delia Halverson explains its history and significance and suggests age-appropriate ways to teach and celebrate these special times, helping to deepen our understanding of Christian traditions and to enrich our Sunday experience. She offers a wealth of practical aids for following Jesus' commandment to use teaching in all ministry, t just the Sunday school classroom.
- Author BiographyDelia T. Halverson is an internationally known author and consultant in Christian education. She has over twenty-five years experience writing curriculum and books for leaders in Christian education, leading workshops and seminars for Sunday school teachers and professional Christian educators, and has spent hours consulting with church staffs and committees in the area of Christian education. Her teaching experience makes her books easy-to-understand and enjoyable. Delia was nominated for her book What's in Worship? in the 2010 Georgia Author of the Year Awards.
- Author(s)Delia Touchton Halverson
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.